Next Steps for NTBHA Counties: Hunt, Kaufman, Navarro and Rockwall Counties
- Individual will need to go to a facility closest to them and fill out the appropriate paperwork.
- NTBHA has 72 hours to respond to your application
- Individual will receive a phone call from one of our Mental Health Professionals to schedule an Intake Assessment appointment
within 3-5 days.
- Individual will come in for the appointment; usually about 60-90 minutes in length.
- After we establish that you qualify clinically, we will schedule you to see one of our prescribers. Individuals not eligible for Lakes Regional Community Center services are referred to a more appropriate provider.
Next Steps for These Counties: Camp, Ellis, Franklin, Hopkins, Lamar, Morris and Titus
- Contact the Lakes Regional Community Center in your county of residence for “Open Access” hours.
- Lakes Regional Community Center has Open Access hours available each day for individuals to walk in and request services.
- Individuals should bring proof of income to initial appointment (two most recent check stubs, current tax return or letter of support).
- Anyone that walks in will be assessed and evaluated for services.
- At the end of the evaluation, individual will be informed if they are eligible for Lakes Regional Community Center services or will be referred to a more appropriate provider.